What’s more difficult than writing codes? Well app marketing obviously. Making people to download your app is possibly one of the biggest challenge you will face as a developer. And this challenge is a really important one. If done well, your app can be one of the top performing apps and if you fail somehow, then there are chances that your app will move out of the competition. This is clear now. App Marketing is a pretty important thing.
Decoding App Performance
Before going deeper into the topic, let us understand how the App Store works and how your app’s performance is measured. Coming into basics, your app’s performance is measured by mainly three things. These are:
- App Reviews
- App Ratings
- App installs
To get through this quickly, let us start with the simplest fact. Before people download your app, they generally look at the app ratings and read the app reviews. This is a way to ensure that your app can be trusted and can be installed. Your app’s standing in the search list also depends on the above mentioned factors. If your app has a good rating and good reviews and yes, has considerable number of app downloads, then your app will appear in the top of the app searches. This ensures that people will get to know your app. In short, your app visibility increases all because of the mentioned factors.
Importance of Reviews: Reviews tell your app ranking
User Reviews and installs are reflections of your app rating. The cycle of app ratings is a very complex one. The app ranking of your app depends mainly upon two things. The number of installs and the user ratings. The more downloads you have, the better your rating will be. The same goes for the user ratings. Now here I lies the trick. Your app downloads depends on the buy app reviews, which in turn depends on the app rating. The user reviews motivate users to download your app and it is then after use that your app gets a user rating. Now, there in is the scope for improvement. If you get good user reviews, your app downloads will increase and ultimately your app will top the charts.
Why getting reviews is a difficult task?
2017 or 2018. One thing that has not changed is the fierce competition of survival in the App Store. And neither will it ever change. Now that you know the importance of App reviews, you might wonder: What’s the big deal? After all its only review. Well, this is definitely a matter of concern especially for new developers. When you are new in the App Store, your app’s presence is quite low and also you have a lot of competing apps for the same product that you are offering.
Until and unless people download your app and use it, you won’t get app reviews and unless you have good reviews, people won’t download your app. See the complications?
How to get things started?
Well, there are many options for doing that. But in this article, we will focus on how you can get better ratings on your app through websites.
Shocked? Well, there are many websites that offer you with an option to buy app reviews. At a cost obviously. Let us take a look on some of the important platform to get free reviews?
- www.boostyourapps.org: This web service provides complete app care for you. It takes care of advertising your app and also provides ratings and reviews for your app. The price plans are really cheap and it is simple to use. All the ratings offered by this websites are genuine. This is why this website is used by thousands and thousands of people all over the world to take care of all their app marketing needs. There are several plans to choose from according to your rating as well as review needs. This service is available for both android and iOS apps.
- www.applytics.co: This is another great app review and install web service. This website offers app monitoring services and also takes care of your app reviews and app ratings. With this service, you can monitor your app traffic and can also get genuine reviews for your app. You just need to select the plan that matches your expectations and needs. Rest everything is taken care by the web service.
- www.reviewapp4u.com: Reviewapp4u is similar to boostyourapp.org. It also gives you genuine ratings as well as reviews for your apps. There are a lot of plans according to the number of ratings and reviews that you want. The best part, the plans are affordable and can be used extensively.
- www.fewreview.com: This web service provides ratings and high quality reviews for your app. These input are from trusted users so every rating and review is organic. The plans are relatively cheap and there is no risk lying with it.
- www.appsuch.com: This is probably one of the most used web service by app developers. This service is for both iOS and android apps. A wide option of plans are available according to your budget. Every rating and review that you get for your app is organic i.e. it comes from genuine users.
There are many websites which offer genuine ratings and reviews but they uses bots for the purpose. This can do much harm for your app. Google as well as iOS app Store have strict rules regarding the use of bots in influencing anything to your app. If detected, they either block your app or in worst cases might lead to removal of your app from the App Store.
There are plenty of websites available which provides real and unique rating for your app. Make sure that you get the service that you want and also that the websites are genuine and authentic.